What's the F?
- What's the F after many doodles? It's the designation given to generations.
- F1- First Generation- A cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle- these puppies have the most least allergy
friendly and may shed, but have the classic shaggy teadybear look.
- F1b- First Generation Goldendoodle crossed with a poodle. More allergy friendly and less likely to shed. Some may be
shaggy and some may be curly.
- F1bb- F1b goldendoodle bred to a poodle. These will look more poodle-y.
- F2b-F1 Goldendoodle X F1b Goldendoodle
- F3 or Multigen: F1b Goldendoodle X F1b Goldendoodle
We have 3 sizes of doodles- Standard, Mini and Micro.
3 sizes of doodles for any lifestyle.
- Standard Doodle: A cross between a standard doodle and a standard doodle- around 50 to 60 pounds.
- Mini- 15 to 20 pounds- A cross between a toy poodle and a petite golden or doodle.
- Micoro- The smallest of all the goldendoodles- this is a cross between a toy poodle and a small doodle, they range
between 10 and 12 pounds.