The Virginia Poodles and Doodles Team understands the importance of finding quality pet homes for all our puppies so please fill out a puppy questionnaire. We will post all planned litters on the website in advance, we will open the wait list and you can contact us via email or text message, spots on the wait list are based on order your questionnaire was received.
To stay informed on upcoming litters visit our Facebook page Virginia Poodles and Doodles!
While You Wait
The hardest part is waiting for your new puppy to come home! Not to worry, once our deposit is placed, we’ll keep you updated with weekly photos and videos either via text message or on our Facebook Page Virginia Poodles and Doodles. Fun videos of mom, baby and littermates will be posted weekly so you and your family can watch your puppy learn and grow until they are ready to leave our family and become part of yours!
Take Home Process
Our puppies are generally ready to go home at 8 weeks of age but Virginia Poodles and Doodles reserves the right to hold them for an extended amount of time if the team feels its necessary.
We will set pick up dates after litter is born so families have plenty of time to make plans to get their pups. We offer pick up at our home in Central Virginia, or we can meet you at the local airport at Richmond International in Richmond Virginia.
You receive the following:
- Your puppy!
- Signed health guarantee.
- Vet Records showing immunizations of your puppy.
- Sentinel Flea, Tick and Heartworm prevention.
- A sample of food your puppy was eating.
- A homemade blanket with the scent of the litter and mom to help transition your puppy to his/her new home.
- Microchip registration so you can register your puppy with your phone number should he/she ever become lost or stolen.